Green Fee Prices
November - February 2018/19 (excluding Xmas period)
Monday to Friday: £15 per person
Saturday & Sunday: £20 per person
Every Day after 1pm: £10
COFFEE & BACON & A ROUND OF GOLF MIDWEEK: £17
ROUND OF GOLF, 1 COURSE MEAL (STEAK PIE) MIDWEEK: £21
COFFEE & BACON, 18 HOLES & 1 COURSE MEAL MIDWEEK: £23
COFFEE & BACON, 18 HOLES WEEKEND: £22
ROUND OF GOLF, 1 COURSE MEAL WEEKEND: £26
COFFEE & BACON, 18 HOLES, 1 COURSE MEAL WEEKEND: £28
October & March
Monday to Friday £20 per person, 12pm -3pm £17 per person,
Saturday & Sunday: £25 per person, £20 after 12,
Weekday: Coffee & Bacon & Round of Golf: £17, Round of Golf & 1 course meal: £21, C & B + 18 Holes + 1 course meal: £25
Weekend: Coffee & Bacon & Round of Golf: £22, Round of Golf & 1 course meal: £26, C & B + 18 holes + 1 course meal: £30
April to September 2019
- Monday to Friday - £23.50pp, after 3pm £17.00pp
- Saturday - £20 per person after 3pm
- Sunday: £28 per person - £20 per person after 12pm & £17.00 after 4.30pm
Twilight after 6pm: £10 per person
All Members and Guests must ensure that they are wearing the appropriate golfing attire whilst on the golf course.
Please follow our list of what is expected from you on the golf courses below
- No Denim Jeans
- No Trainers
- No Collarless (non golfing) t–shirts
- No Football Socks
- No Cargo Shorts
- Shirts to be tucked in at all times when on the course
- Please do not be offended when you are asked to leave the golf course, if you do not follow our dress code.
Kitchen Opening times are now 10.00 - 3.00. Any food requirements outside these times need to be pre-booked or purchased via the halfway house.
With a highly-rated golf course suitable for players of all standards and a selection of function rooms, is it any wonder that Ruddington Grange is such a popular venue for golf days and societies?
The Professional staff are totally geared up to work with clients to ensure that everyone taking part has a thoroughly enjoyable experience - on and off the course. They can even arrange for you to have personalised equipment... balls, tees, sweaters etc.
Various packages are available, itemised below, and if your party includes a Captain or Secretary from another golf club, they will be entitled to a golfing concession.
Your reservation will only be confirmed on receipt of the booking form, together with a non-refundable £50 deposit.
Final details of your requirements are required 3 weeks in advance of your booking in order to reserve your tee times, before availability is opened up to members. Final numbers should be notified to Ruddington Grange no later than 48 hours prior to the event. Please be aware that you will be invoice upon these numbers.
The Options (available Monday-Friday)
18 Holes Golf-only Society Day - £23.50 per person (£5 deposit per person required to secure your booking)
+ £7.00 - 27 holes of golf, + £12.00 - 36 holes of golf.
- Tea, Coffee & Biscuits - £1.50
- Coffee & Bacon Rolls - £3.00
- Soup & Sandwiches - £5.50
- Single Course Society Meal - £7.50
- 1-Course Society meal - Fish & Chips, Steak Pie, Cumberland Sausage and Mash, or Pan Fried Chicken in Cream Sauce.
- 2-Course Meal - £11.50
- 3-Course Meal - £14.50
- 1-Course Carvery - £9.00
- 2-Course Carvery - £12.00
Please speak to us regarding Food Choices
please note … Breakfasts or snacks required before 10am must be pre-ordered.
There are six golden rules that must be followed for golf days and visiting societies:
- Payment of green fees and catering is to be made in the Professional's Shop before play commences and any bar accounts must be settled on the day unless prior arrangements have been agreed with the office.
- Handicap certificates are not essential but in the interests of everyone using the course, only guests with golf experience should be invited to play.
- Dress rules for the Golf Club and Clubhouse must be adhered to by all members of the party. It is not acceptable to wear athletic or beach shorts, gentlemen's sleeveless or collar-less shirts, denim trousers, canvas or training shoes, or jogging suits. Tailored shorts with ankle sports socks are required, as are roll-collared shirts or sports shirts with a collar.
- It is the organiser's responsibility to ensure members of the party are aware of the standards of etiquette they must conform to both on and off the course:
Pick up in fourballs when your ball cannot influence the result.
Never play until those in front are out of range.
Move off the green when play of the hole has finished.
Do not putt after the hole has been won.
Call following matches through immediately a ball is lost. You must continue to play within five minutes but this does not mean you have five minutes to look for the ball.
Always play without undue delay - do not waste time.
Invite better players to play through even when you are keeping pace. The players in front may be slow also and the whole course may be held up.
Remember that good players may still be waiting when they are 250 yards behind you.
- There is ample car parking space and organisers should ensure that members of their party do not park in named car spaces or anywhere in front of the buildings.
- Please provide the Professional with a starting list of all players and also, to satisfy legal requirements, a list of everyone using the Clubhouse but not playing the course