Winter Green Fees 2019/20
November 1st 2019 - March 31st 2020
- Monday - Friday - £20.00 per person
- Saturday - After Club Competition £17.00 per person
- Sunday - £25.00 per person, after 12pm £17.00 per person
- County Card - £15.00 per person (must show valid card in the pro shop)
Monday - Friday
- 18 holes of Golf including a bacon roll & coffee - £23.00 per person (Add £4 for a one course meal)
- 18 Holes + Steak Pie & Chips - £26.50 per person
- 18 Holes + Mug of Soup (after 9 holes or after 18) - £22.50 per person
- 18 Holes of Golf + Full English Breakfast - £26.50 per person
All bookings need to be done in advance. Please call the Professional Shop to book on 01159211951.
Summer Green Fees 2020
April 1st - September 30th 2020
- Monday - £20.00 per person
- Tuesday - Friday £30.00 per person
- Saturday - After club competition (3pm) £20.00 per person
- Sunday - £35.00 per person, 12-3pm £25 per person
- Fourball Deal - Weekday £100
- County Card - £20.00 (must present county card in the pro shop)
- Members Guest - £18.00 (midweek), £22.00 (weekend)
- Pre Twilight - £20.00 per person (within two hours before twilight time set by the pro shop)
- Twilight - £15.00 per person
All Members and Guests must ensure that they are wearing the appropriate golfing attire whilst on the golf course.
Please follow our list of what is expected from you on the golf courses below
- No Denim Jeans
- No Collarless (non golfing) t–shirts
- No Football Socks
- No Cargo Shorts
Ruddington Grange is perfectly equipped for all sizes of Golf Societies ranging from 8 to 120 people and offer many options to make your day one to remember:
- Starter appointed to your golf day to ensure ease of play.
- Score card management available (POA)
- Allocated room/ area available for your registration & meals.
- Halfway house is available Tuesday – Sunday, Mondays can be pre arranged dependant on size of party, throughout the summer months.
- Welcome packs arranged POA to include a score card, pencil, quality golf ball, & pitch marker./repairer.
- Prizes purchased from the pro-shop can be displayed for you whilst you play.
- Two Tee and Shotgun starts are available with prior notice, these will have set prices for the course closure. (POA)
Summer Kitchen Opening times are now 10.00 - 6.00pm. Any food requirements outside these times need to be pre-booked or purchased via the halfway house.
Final numbers should be notified to Ruddington Grange no later than 48 hours prior to the event.
*Your reservation will only be confirmed on receipt of the booking form, together with a non-refundable £50 deposit.
- Tea, Coffee & Biscuits - £1.50
- Coffee & Bacon Rolls - £3.00
- Soup & Sandwiches - £5.50
- Single Course Society Meal - £7.50
- 1-Course Society meal - Fish & Chips, Steak Pie, Cumberland Sausage and Mash, or Pan Fried Chicken in Cream Sauce.
- 2-Course Meal - £11.50
- 3-Course Meal - £14.50
- 1-Course Carvery - £9.00
- 2-Course Carvery - £12.00
*Please speak to us regarding alternative food choices or special requirements.