With delightful views overlooking the golf course, Ruddington Grange has become a hugely popular venue for Sunday lunches.
The usual three-course Sunday Lunch offers outstanding value at £12.50 for adults and £8.50 for children plus a Kid's menu. The menu varies weekly below is an idea of what the options available are:
- Soup or the Day (Cream of Tomato & Basil; Leek & Potato; Cream of Mushroom; Broccoli & Stilton; Cream of Vegetable; French Onion)
- Deep Fried Mushrooms in Beer Batter with a choice of Dips
- Torpedo Prawns with Sweet Chilli Dip
- Fresh Greek Salad with Feta Cheese
Usually 3 meats from the Choices below
- Roast Beef (with Yorkshire Pudding & Horseradish)
- Roast Chicken & Sage & Onion Stuffing
- Roast Turkey
- Roast Lamb
All served with fresh seasonal vegetables, potatoes & gravy
- Gateaux (served with whipped cream)
- Raspberry Pavlova (light refreshing meringue topped with fresh fruit and cream)
- Fruit Cheesecake (crunchy biscuit crumb base topped with a selection of fruits)
- Strawberries & Cream (fresh fruits with whipped cream)
- Profiteroles (topped with chocolate or butterscotch sauce)
- Fresh Apple Pie (served with whipped cream)
A Wine menu and selection of Tea and Coffees and Liqueurs are available on request.
The Birkin Suite is also available exclusively for group bookings (Minimum 22 maximum 40 diners) at other times evenings and weekends with a carvery option or other menus. Price upon application.